Bedrooms: 3 // Bathrooms: 3 // Sleeps: 8 // Pet Friendly // No Smoking
Key West Inspired One Level Home with Quality Everything, Big Deck, Fenced Yard and Screened Porch
This one-level beach front delightful home rests on a high dune, offering fantastic ocean views from the living areas and master suite. Cool watery colors carry throughout the house, offering a sense of serenity and peace. Wood Cathedral ceilings, plantation shutters,and "old Florida" furnishings offer a glimpse of Key West but with contemporary amenities. Imagine yourself relaxing in this charming home, knowing that you may have found your "forever" vacation spot!
Living Areas Open to Ocean Views
The living - dining - kitchen area is bright and airy, completely open to the views, and outfitted with top quality everything. An open galley kitchen with granite counters and excellent appliances make meal preparation a joy. The large flat screen HD TV and gas fireplace (for our winter guests only) can be enjoyed from every vantage point in the room.
Sandpiper's Nest is equipped with high quality and comfortable seating. Brand new slipcovered sofas and faux seagrass swivel chairs are so cozy you might not even want to go to the beach! A small screened porch off the dining area extends the living area to the outside, allowing you to enjoy the ocean breezes regardless of rain or heavy duty sun. You will love the Key West inspired decor!
Comfortable Bedrooms and Baths
Sandpiper's Nest has three bedrooms and three full baths. The master bedroom is on the ocean side of the house. It is equipped with a king bed, day bed, desk, large wall mounted TV/DVD, and a pretty bench at the foot of the bed. The attached bathroom has a large soaking tub/shower combination.
The "junior master" is located on the front of the house. It has vaulted wood ceilings, queen size bed, built in closets plus a dresser, cute bench at the foot of the bed, and a large wall hung television. The attached bath has a tub/shower combination.
The bunk room has room for three, thanks to the trundle underneath the bed. It also has play space, dresser, and a small television. A bath with tub/shower combination is located just outside in the hall.
December 15, 2106 - March 3, 2017 $2000/week; $350/night 3 night minimum $500 upcharge and weekly minimum: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
March 4 - June 2, 2017 $2600/week Weekly only, Saturday to Saturday $500 upcharge: Easter and Memorial weeks
June 3 - August 11, 2017 $3600/week Weekly only, Saturday to Saturday $500 upcharge: July 4th week
August 12- September 8, 2017 $2600/week Weekly only, Saturday to Saturday
September 9-March 5, 2018 $2000/week/ $350/night 3 night minimum $500 upcharge and weekly minimum: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
• 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with approximately 1650 SF inside • Beds: 1 king, 1 queen, 3 bunks, 1 day bed, 1 crib • Accommodates up to 8 plus baby in crib • Ocean views from living, dining, kitchen, and master bedroom • One level living; only one step into the house
• Fully equipped open kitchen with granite island
• Dining table seats 6; kitchen island seats 2
• TV/DVD in living room and all bedrooms; HD in
• Top quality furnishings, bedding, and décor
• Very spacious deck with lots of seating,
lockable gate, and outdoor shower
• Fenced yard for children or pets
• Screened porch with seating for 4
• Bose CD player and radio
• Gas fireplace for our winter guests
• Two sets of washer and dryers
• Double enclosed garage and additional parking
• Additional garage refrigerator; water softener
• Storm shutters on all openings
• Large soaking tub in master bath